- spaghetti (not noodles)
- granulated stock
- 3 gherkin
- 1 onion
- 1 apple
- half of a cucumber
- 1 glass of sliced white mushrooms
- 1 small glass of marinated bell pepper (usually sliced)
- 2x diced meat salad (2x 250g)
- 1 glass of salad-mayonnaise (if avaible with herbs) (750 ml)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- white pepper
- break Spaghetti (not noodles) into ca. 5 centimeter long pieces
- boil broken spaghetti in salted water additionally with a little bit granulated stock (until they are al dente)
- split up boiled spaghetti and the water and leave spaghetti to cool down
- cut gherkins, onion, apple, cucumber, bell pepper, white mushrooms into really small pieces. Important: Keep the liquid of the marinated bell pepper - you'll need it later.
- put the sliced vegetables and the (cold) spaghetti together into a big bowl and mix it.
- free the white mushrooms out of their glass and seperate them from their liquid. Put the white mushrooms into the bowl as well.
- add the diced meat salad and the mayonnaise (amount of mayonnaise depends on your preferred value of liquidness) => it is possible to add more mayonnaise later so do not eaggerate - mix the whole stuff
- 1 tablespoonful of mustard, 1 tablespoonful of ketchup, salt, white pepper, paprika, a little bit (ca. 2 tablespoons of) the bell pepper-liquid, cut the eggs into pieces and mix all that into the stuff within the bowl
- let it brew/steep, try it and spice it eventually